Old January 10th 05, 03:06 PM
enigma

Banty wrote in
:

In article
, Marc
says...

My 10 years old boy peed in his snowsuit 3 times when
playing outside this winter. He said it's by accident, but
I don't thing is accident, because he never have accident
when he's out of his snowsuit. I know he like playing in
snow with his friends, sleeding, snowmen, snowfort, but why
peeing in snowsuit. He don't want tell-me, he said only
accident ! Someone have experiance with snowsuit wetting ?

I think it's just such a production to get into and out of
a snowsuit, and so much fun with his friends that he
doesn't want to miss because it only happens one season a
year.

also, going from warm inside to cold outside can cause little
boys to pee even if they think they don't have to. so you
could tell him he *has* to use the bathroom before he gets
dressed to go out & play.

Possibly, the snowsuit is too complicated - some of them
are. Is it a one piece? I would recommend snow pants and
a jacket if it is.

i'd think a 10 year old would be much happier in snow pants &
jacket, rather than a one piece snowsuit. my 4 year old has
been in snowpants/coat since his 2nd winter. it's much easier
to thermoregulate if you can choose a lighter or heavier coat
(or even a sweater/jumper) based on current weather. the
snowpants are just to keep his regular pants drier longer &
add a bit of insulation
lee