Old November 18th 03, 11:51 PM
Kane

Default Teleflora Calling...oh, Pinenut...Teleflora Calling.

On 18 Nov 2003 20:29:35 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

That's not what CPS and the DOJ report. The abuses that parents like

CPS liked to throw around the figure of 3 Million reports in the late

90's.

Thus slyly avoiding the facts of the DOJ figures. How quaint.

Trouble was they were UNSUBSTANTIATED.

And so it is that we come to the conclusion that because some were
unsubstantiated that we no longer need to look into the others as a
society, eh?

I had no idea these things would fix themselves without attention.
Thanks, Tarragon.

Are you really that naive?

Are you really that dishonest?

And the evidence that CPS is dysfunctional is evident in tomorrow's
Congressional hearings which will examine DYFS' failings.

Actually it's evident evident (you redundant little Radduccio) that:

CPS will never be fully functional. It is impossible. The amount of
child abuse is so overwhelming that the demand for help cannot ever
meet.

Unless the citizens get it that about a third of ever dollar is going
to have to be assigned to the problem it won't go away and CPS will
forever remain disabled.

But you love it. It gives you something to do while you ignore,
minimize, and lie about the actual harm being done to children, and in
fact you champion the abusers right in this ng, aps. Tsk.

http://waysandmeans.house.gov

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when they get the
true scope of the abuse problem. Politics are a gas, no, Gilia
aggregata?

Kane