Old November 19th 03, 01:19 PM
Fern5827

Default Teleflora Calling...oh, Pinenut...Teleflora Calling.

CPS will never be fully functional. It is impossible. The amount of
child abuse is so overwhelming that the demand for help cannot ever
meet.

Really? Citations

But you love it. It gives you something to do while you ignore,
minimize, and lie about the actual harm being done to children, and in
fact you champion the abusers right in this ng, aps. Tsk.

I am a professional and have worked with many and have not seen anything like
the abuse and neglect which you endlessly whine about.

I do much for children. In deprived neighborhoods. And in upscale
communities. In all, CPS is ROUTINELY DISSED, DISMISSED, AND DEVALUED.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when they get the
true scope of the abuse problem. Politics are a gas, no, Gilia
aggregata?

Despite the Feds throwing BILLIONS INTO fc AND ADOPTION, THEY did not oversee,
nor make accountable, nor investigate ABSOLUTE CRIME COMMITTED IN THE NAMES OF
CHILD ABUSE.

Never even audited till 01. Is that a prudent use of my cash?

I don't think so.