Old November 20th 03, 08:25 PM
Kane

Default Teleflora Calling...oh, Pinenut...Teleflora Calling.

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...

CPS will never be fully functional. It is impossible. The amount of
child abuse is so overwhelming that the demand for help cannot ever
meet.

Really? Citations

Of what? The impossibility of the task is obvious. The period rise and
fall of child abuse of various kinds is well documented, and the point
is that child abuse has never dipped to Zero yet.

But you love it. It gives you something to do while you ignore,
minimize, and lie about the actual harm being done to children, and in
fact you champion the abusers right in this ng, aps. Tsk.

I am a professional

Heaven help us all then.

and have worked with many

Many what? Your constantly obfusticate in this manner so we don't know
that you are talking about.

and have not seen anything like
the abuse and neglect which you endlessly whine about.

Hysterical neurotic blindness is a great excuse.

Speaking of endless whining....R R R R R. Tell us about spanking and
CPS and your opinions again please....R R R R R.

I do much for children.

Like champion parents that give over their children to their church
for vicious beatings with implements as just "spankers" that have
parental rights etc.?

Sure you do.

In deprived neighborhoods.

You just dropped that in to try and cover your ass for the statement
that Sherman nailed you on when you huffily harrumphed when challenged
to help out FOSTER PARENTS who had an overload of dangerously
parentally abused children with "I live in an upscale neighborhood"
blah blah blah, and "there's no foster home in my community"

And in upscale
communities. In all, CPS is ROUTINELY DISSED, DISMISSED, AND DEVALUED.

Folks will tell you what they know you want to hear, Corn. And you'll
see what you want to see. That's the nature of hysterical blindness.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when they get the
true scope of the abuse problem. Politics are a gas, no, Gilia
aggregata?

Despite the Feds throwing BILLIONS INTO fc AND ADOPTION, THEY did not oversee,
nor make accountable, nor investigate ABSOLUTE CRIME COMMITTED IN THE NAMES OF
CHILD ABUSE.

They didn't? What was it the various state accounting offices and
separate from human services oversight agencies were doing when they
sent their reports nearly every year since ASFA and before, to the
feds for perusal then?

Were the feds burning the reports without looking at them?

You people are cards, the lot of you. The outlandish claims never end,
and we can tell which are which by the UPPERCASE SCREAMING.

Never even audited till 01. Is that a prudent use of my cash?

Never "audited" at all. Program assessments are done. So say the feds.
And the size of the problem is minimized by little self serving twits
and Twigs.

These days a BILLION is not all that much money given the size of our
population. It used to be if one said that a million was used in a
program people would gasp and shake their heads, then they got smart
and actually costed things out and figured out how much per service
they were talking about.

If you do with BILLIONS you'll soon understand that CPS is routinely
underfunded.

But then you can always join in the lying by your Dung friend about
what unsubstantiated actually means and claim that children are being
taken in wholesale that shouldn't be.

And when that runs out you can then claim that the wrong children are
being taken, like CPS is an alien culture that has crystal ball
psychic ability and should know before the fact exactly which children
are being abused when and where.

I don't think so.

You don't think.

If you did, and wheren't so deficient in conscience, you'd blush until
your little Pettles were Beet red and falling off.

You and our kind are a direct cause of more abuse and neglect taking
place, and if you read that citation I offered recently in response to
your nonsense about child sex abuse going down so of course we don't
need CPS any more and we should defund them, you'd know that. The
authors, contractors to DOJ, speculated that anti CPS bull**** is part
of the intimidation of investigators that might well be the cause for
the numbers dropping as they have. NOT true reduction child abuse, but
just intimidation of the investigators.

Interesting when one looks at the truth, eh?

You are just one more sick **** and that's about all you are. Don't
give us this crap about helping anyone. You just support parents that
can't parent to brutalize their children MORE.

Kane