Old March 10th 04, 10:18 PM
toypup

Default 4 year old wetting pants.

"kylee" wrote in message
I have put her back in pullups, mainly for when we are out and at night.

The
only thing is she won't even bother even trying to go to the bathroom. She
will just wet in the pull up till it's soaked then ask for a new one. Yet
she won't have a bm in her pants. She will hold it as long as she has to

if
we aren't near a restroom .. though she has no problems wetting. I dind't
want to put her in diapers again cause I was afraid it would just

basically
give her the signal that she didn't have to try any longer. Am I wrong?

I imagine BM's in the Pullups would be more uncomfortable than just wetting
them and she knows it. I wouldn't worry about it all just yet. Kids have a
way of regressing when they are under stress but they bounce right back when
things are all better.