Old January 29th 04, 03:42 AM
Mary S.

Default The Prenatal Yoga Deck

The book Larry mantioned is also quite good, we took a one day partners
workshop based on a lot of material from that book.

I should have read more before replying. I, personally, totally love
the author Larry suggested, but it's a bit... what am I trying to say...
new agey, I think, for Sophie.

If you are into the more meditative crunchy natural sort of celebration
of the beauty and holy and joyful aspect of pregnancy and birth, I am
really liking "Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful" by Gurmukh. A very
feel-good mystical/spiritual/religious book with lots of yoga.

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months
and a new wee babysprout, due October 1