Old December 18th 07, 05:01 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

Default Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ... Important Videos to Watch

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

Hey Coward ... your double speak sounds like your Healthfraud Leader,
Bob "I Lie about Barrett's Loss to Ilena Rosenthal as Head of the
NCAHF" Baratz who continues to lie with you other Rag-tag Posse
Members, that Barrett lost on a technicality.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Response to Bobby Baratz Lies about Barrett Vs Rosenthal

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

I see from your post you use the same foolish tactics ...

Where in my subject does it say Thimerosal?

You may make a fat living hiding behind your alias to push the Vac
Lobby's profit motives ... (even if you claim, as do the other
Healthfrauds, that all your work promoting the lies around vaccines
are without compensation) ...

I, however, fully believe there is a subset of human beings who react
violently and often with serious permanently damage because of the
mercury (of whatever type) in their vaccinations.

You mirror the breast implant propagandists always claiming that the
newest implant is "safe" and "new and improved." Daily, I hear from
new women harmed by their new implants ... same PR teams.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
Health Lover

Important Videos to counter the Vaccination Lobby Propaganda partially
headquartere at Barrett's Quack websites and his Health Fraud List.

Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WNLOjmAiw

By University Of Calgary
Autism Mercury Video assaulting the brains
neurotransmitters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM