Old December 19th 07, 01:00 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Default Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ... Important Videosto Watch

Ilena Rose wrote:
Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

Hey Coward ... your double speak sounds like your Healthfraud Leader,
Bob "I Lie about Barrett's Loss to Ilena Rosenthal as Head of the
NCAHF" Baratz who continues to lie with you other Rag-tag Posse
Members, that Barrett lost on a technicality.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Response to Bobby Baratz Lies about Barrett Vs Rosenthal

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

I see from your post you use the same foolish tactics ...

Where in my subject does it say Thimerosal?

That is the only form of mercury ever used in vaccines. Now that it has
been removed, vaccines are even safer than ever.

You may make a fat living hiding behind your alias to push the Vac
Lobby's profit motives ... (even if you claim, as do the other
Healthfrauds, that all your work promoting the lies around vaccines
are without compensation) ...

Can you prove it? Fir years you claimed I was Will Ketcher and now you,
and the entire universe, know that you are not infallible.