Old June 10th 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"Bob W" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

I told you that I got the $billion number for unpaid child support from
an article in the times, you were too lazy to look it up. Then you or
someone else posted the number as being 104 billion in uncollected
support. So if I was lying I was lying in favor of your argument. I
guess your claim is that I am lying about reading a newspaper article,
ridiculous as it seems I guess you need to hang your hat on something
when you can't argue a point honestly. Now, back to the Times, tell me
again about its liberal bias and how liberals are causing all of these
custody problems. I will post the link to that article and a few others
after you do.

You asked if anyone could prove the NYT was wrong, not if they could
prove you were lying. I posted the link to the federal OCSE
non-partisan study that quantifies the amount of arrearage CS at $105.4
billion and explained how they come up with that number.

There is a big difference between lying and being mistaken. Your
recollection of what you read in the NYT was a gross mistake since it
understated the government's version of arrearages by $104 billion.

But thank you for admitting you might have lied. Now it is time to
admit either the NYT was wrong or your recollection of the facts you
read about in the NYT was wrong.

========================
Or maybe even just post a link to the article. That might help (not that
he can).

He's just bluffing and covering up his own foolishness. If none of us can
find the article, he can't either.

The NYT is so liberal they would never understate a social issue like CS
arrearages by $104 billion. If anything they would add a few billion
dollars to enhance their social commentary. It is pretty clear he thought
no one here would know enough to challenge him on his assertion since he
thinks we are all a bunch of whiners talking about experiences.

===
And trailer-dwelling deadbeat dads.