Old February 29th 04, 01:36 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Thoughts on impending loss

"Emily" wrote in message
news:S240c.415031$I06.4602735@attbi_s01...
I have some more thoughts that I want to share, because
it feels good to do so. At the same time, I feel bad about
bringing everyone down...

{{Emily}} Don't worry about us. Please do post as much as it helps you
to. I was away this past week and just now found out about your loss.
I am so sorry for what you are going through. This waiting period must
be so hard. You seem to be using the time well in spite of the
difficulty, thinking through all the decisions that must be made so
there is as little chance of later regrets as possible. You're very
strong. You'll be in my thoughts all week and especially on Wednesday.
I hope it is as easy for you physically as it can possibly be. I am not
sure what else to say except I wish this wasn't happening.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 11 mo. and Jaden, 5 months