Old June 10th 04, 10:50 PM
Bob

Default here's the REAL ****, men - don't marry American women

madmother wrote:
i could not even read the rest of your bull crap message with out wanting
to throw up. you are the most self centered moron i have ever heard. GET A
LIFE YOU FOOL AND STOP BASHING WOMEN IF IT WERE NOT FOR WOMAN YOU WOULD
NOT EVEN BE HERE YOU IDIOT!

Go **** yourself.

That old whine that women are "special" because women are women is
blatant sexist bigotry, pure and simple.

In truth, IF IT WERE NOT FOR MAN YOU WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE YOU IDIOT!

It takes 2 to tango, toots.

[Femroids like her make me glad that there are so many abandoned wells
around here.]

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]