Old June 28th 04, 06:16 PM
InCharge

Default HELP! Women in my pocket!!

I didn't have a paternity test for the last 2 but I am 100% sure they are
mine because of a birth mark that nearly EVERYONE in my blood family has,
a small patch of gray hair. They are 5 yrs old and one has the patch of
gray hair just like my first 4 kids. My ex and I only have a separation
agreement that says child support is reserved. My ex wife is the type to
try to do this without my help and doesn't even want an order as long as I
am helping her but Ms. Stress is the opposite. She doesn't make as much
money as my ex and feels entitled to my help because she can't get out
there and look for a better job or get some education.