Old January 24th 04, 05:44 AM
Denise Anderson

Default washing cloth diapers? - Chinese prefolds

"-L." wrote in message
m...
Hi All,

For those of you who wash cloth- what method do you use?

I have the method from weebees.com, but it seems like it calls for an
awful lot of cycles. I have purchased Chinese prefolds from weebees
and want to identify the best method for keeping them in good shape -
I'd like to use them for multiple babies. This will be a newborn if
that makes any difference.

TIA for any info!!

-L.

I wash once with detergent and a cold rinse, and then I do a cold rinse with
no detergent. I've used the same diapers for 2 babies so far.