Old April 2nd 04, 07:59 AM
Kim

Default Sad..just realized what today is :(

Jill Dear,
You experienced a very special person who is now watching over you and his
great grandkids. Try and think happy thoughts and forever cherish your grandfather's memories.

Loads of HUGS

Kim

"Jill" wrote in message m...
Sorry this is a bit OT.

My grandfather passed away on this day a year ago....I'd never have thought
a year later I'd be pregnant. I feel sad because he died 6 months after our
wedding, he loved my husband, and he would have been so happy to meet my
baby. It was very devastating for me and I had blocked it out of my thinking
until someone mentioned it to me, and now I am really sad and in tears....he
loved all his great grandkids, and loved kids in general. He always carried
Tootise Rolls and lollipops for the kids at church (he was a retired
minister). When he passed, I asked my mom to let me into his study so I
could just sit there and feel him and remember him and he still had a bag of
Tootsie Rolls on his desk. I can't even look at them anymore.

OMG, how do I stop crying? I can't stop....

Jill