Old November 22nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default child support review objection

teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming up to
spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but instead
will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for him to make an
eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his dad is driving up later
in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is here,
just spend a few hours after school

Oh, but Sarah, what is more important? Spending time with dad (and ditching
school) or going to school and having limited time with dad? chuckle
(tongue in cheek)

I just hope he *does* come up next week, because she has really been
looking forward to see him. I have a folder full of pictures and
"letters" she insisted she had to give him in person.

--

Sarah Gray