Old November 22nd 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default child support review objection

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote

"Gini" wrote
"Sarah Gray" wrote

I just hope he *does* come up next week, because she has really been
looking forward to see him. I have a folder full of pictures and
"letters" she insisted she had to give him in person.
==
Did you tell him that? There were times I had to "prompt" my ex to get
his butt in gear.
Some men just don't understand how their words/actions affect the kids.
I had to prompt my ex when we
lived together to understand the child's needs/feelings from time to
time.

I have to agree. Sometimes they just don't understand the major impact
they have. And I'm not sayig this in any sort of negative way. My
husband is such a solution-finder. When our daughters were very young he
commented that they were acting the same way he had seen some of his
alcoholic relatives act, and he was concerned. I had to point out to him
that they were acting exactly as 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 year olds were supposed
to act. It was his alcoholic relatives that were acting
inapproporiately. chuckle

===
Hehe--they can be pretty dense, eh? I remember my middle son sitting on
the
hood of our car with his suitcase waiting for his dad to arrive. After a
while I called his dad
and told him to get moving. It just didn't occur to him while he was
sipping his third cup of
coffee that the boy was sitting in the driveway waiting...waiting....(Now,
if that were Moon, she
would have been typing a letter to her ex [cc the court, of course] that
the court had not authorized a change
in the visitation schedule and that 24 hour's written notice was required
for such change.)

Yep, I'm sure she would have. But that path has not led her to where she
wanted to go, has it?