Old June 13th 04, 02:41 PM
Holger Dansk

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:04:31 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:40:45 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

You post to Usenet in the manner of a troll, to several unrelated
newsgroups.

You knock down people who are different from you.

And, I'm supposed to obtain glory by doing that?

You must think that you get something out of it, or you wouldn't
continue to do so.

You must be talking about my saying that some individuals do not have a
good value system.

To have a good value system is not knocking down people who don't.

I'm a member of Phi Delta Theta fraternity. During rush week once one
of the Freshmen who came to one of our rush parties (The ones where we
decide who we want to add to our fraternity.) and he put a cigarette out
by throwing it on the floor of the fraternity house den and stomping it
with his foot. After he did that, it was out of the question for him to
become a member of our fraternity. It told us that his value system was
not any good.

It did not make any of us feel any glory, but we felt sorry for him as
we would anyone who was so depraved.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm