Old June 13th 04, 04:42 PM
Holger Dansk

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:33:01 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
To have a good value system is not knocking down people who don't.

I'm a member of Phi Delta Theta fraternity. During rush week once one
of the Freshmen who came to one of our rush parties (The ones where we
decide who we want to add to our fraternity.) and he put a cigarette out
by throwing it on the floor of the fraternity house den and stomping it
with his foot. After he did that, it was out of the question for him to
become a member of our fraternity. It told us that his value system was
not any good.

It did not make any of us feel any glory, but we felt sorry for him as
we would anyone who was so depraved.

Your value system puts people down because of their skin color and
other physical features.

Wrong. The rushee mentioned above was white.

Your value system considers differences in
pronunciation of words to be a moral failing.

It's not a moral failing, but to mispronounce words damages a person's
ability to get a good job that's not just a laboring job.

You do not have a good value system.

If you think that isn't a putdown, well I assure you that it is.

Tell us what you consider to be a good value system. I think it would
be very interesting.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm