Old October 11th 04, 02:54 AM
Plissken

wrote in message
om...
LaTreen (or, should that be, "LaTrine"??)

Firstly, complete and utter DISrespect to you for your unnecessary
insult to Christine. There is no reason why she shouldn't vent her
feelings if people are nasty to her and you calling her a "stupid cow"
is not going to ease the situation. However, your brain is obviously
far too small to work that out.

Secondly, I don't know if you have noticed, but the website posting
device does not have a spell checker with it. Not at my end it doesn't
anyway.

Thirdly, if Christine is by chance Dyslexic (and I don't know if you
are, Christine, so apologies for this remark) then she isn't
necessarily going to know how to spell every single word that you,
LaTrine, might have stored in what little brain you obviously have.

You wouldn't like it if someone called you a "Stupid Cow" so don't do
it to others. Do to others as you would be done by.

Dave

Don't waste your breathe, this is a troll from the child free newsgroup.