Old April 13th 04, 12:49 PM
Jarkat2002

Default Parent club/group ?

I'm considering starting a parent group. I was involved w/ one recently and it
just wasn't my cup of tea ... there were more 'politics' there than any place
that I have worked. It was a very negative place to be.
Anyway ... a friend from the group and I are considering starting our own
parent group. The things we would like to do are local events and play dates
(in home or in parks) and maybe a parent's night out now and then.
I'm wondering what other parents would be interested in w/ a parent's group.
What do you think the best and worst aspects of a parent's group? I want to
make this open to SAHP and to working parents.
Thanks for any ideas you can help me with.
~Kat

"The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese."