Old June 13th 09, 07:52 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
The poor man

Default Family Kourts, Legal Parasites

"Chris" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in

The government group is an unstoppable force not to be challenged. The
only way to stop the evil deeds of this most powerful group is for the
behavior of its participants to change. Since it is unlikely that
anyone within it will change, the only alternative is for new people to
join the group. Only problem is, righteous folks, by nature, want
nothing to do with government. A dilemma of sorts.

Unstoppable? Hardly. The political lawyering we have going on have a
nasty little document still fully in effect that stands between us and
them - the Constitution. If the politicians don't start backing off
soon, we always have the option of exercising our First Amendment rights
by flexing our Second.

The constitution is a joke, it's nothing more than a door matt that these
politicians use to wipe the **** from their feet!
Could the founding fathers ever comprehend or imagine the government
imprisoning men for not making enough money to support their children?

Correction: imprisoning men for not making enough money to support some
woman.

Well women are the weaker sex and incapable of taking care of themselves.