Old March 28th 07, 05:08 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Default vomitting - why?

Stephanie wrote:

Can shear exhaustion cause vomitting? I plan on calling my ped, but I want
to wait until afternoon when they are done with the morning rush.

I have nothing whatsoever to base this on, but I
do think that it's possible for stress/sleep deprivation/
etc. to cause vomiting. I would imagine from his point
of view, his life is pretty chaotic and stressful. It
wouldn't surprise me if some days it just put him over
the top.
On the other hand, since you suspect other issues,
it also wouldn't surprise me if there was some relationship
there. I doubt anyone can get to the bottom of this without
the child actually being evaluated. It's a shame the parents
don't see to be concerned. It sounds like it would be in
the child's best interests to get some answers.

Best wishes,
Ericka