Old January 26th 05, 02:55 AM
Kenneth S.

"ino paycs" wrote in message
oups.com...
I assure you Kenneth, I'm not Mandy. Posing as someone else isn't my
style.

As for Mandy, my advice for her is, next time she meets a tall dark and
handsome stranger is to keep her panties on and legs together.
Ino PayCS

Well, you can understand my suspicions, can't you, Ino? I mean this
Mandy person seemed such a caricature of a woman who thinks of herself as
the poor downtrodden victim of some man. I felt sure she was invented by you
or some other man -- in hopes of either amusing us all or provoking someone
into an unreasoning fury.

And as for your advice to the Mandy person -- you'd better hope that it
isn't overheard by any of those Brazilian women in string bikinis who are
lounging around near you on Copacabana Beach. What would be the point of
tall, dark, and handsome men like me coming down there if you persuade the
string bikini-ed women to think that way? Keep your advice under your hat!