Old December 18th 03, 08:06 PM
CME

Default 1 down - 6 to go

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:52:32 GMT, Alex Nemeth
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go.

Congratulations!

Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

OMG... you're a geek now! You're a certified geek! g

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

I just finished taking my GRE this morning. I did just fine... now all I
have to do is apply to grad school and wait and wait and wait.

Congrats again... I know you're going to do fine on the other 6 tests
too.

'Kate

Hey great news to you too Kate. I'll cross my fingers for ya.

Christine