Old November 23rd 05, 11:26 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse

Lesson to all men,

It works, turst me read the following VERY CAREFULLY.

SCREW THE LAW, GO TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER.

NICE CLEAN, NO ALIMONY/SOPPORT. IT TAKES TIME.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU IN SAME SITUATION.

Why if handled correctly the best of both worlds.

Married/single

1 Happened to me (I am husband) 27 yrs ago.

2 No way baby was mine (looks and skin color), no DNA test availabLe
or required. Its was found 18 yrs later to be a fact.

Now best of both worlds:

Married:

Laundry, food and servIces renedered by ex wife.

Single:

No food in refrigerator "No problema". HEART MATTER
No clothing shopping "No problema" HEART MATTER
Why hubby you were gone all weekend "no problema" HEART MATTER
No money in house "no problema" HEART MATTER
No going out/annerversity etc "no problema" HEART MATTER
Why did you have to buy motorcycle "no problema" HEART MATTER

After 2 yrs begged for a divorce as unlivable. We went immediately to
lawyer (within hours) and a no liability on my part divorce was
granted.

The final freedom making thing was:

Foreclousure on house and car repossession due to leaving and her
inability to pay.

I got in the car and 15 states east made a new life and family