Old November 24th 05, 02:19 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse-the answer is yes

First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS.

Why? Perhaps you should also acknowledge that you supported
the final solution, Jim Crow, aparheid, and so on. Oh, with some
changes to make them less objectionable, eh?

Anyone who does not meet their obligation for their children should
be punished according to the law.

And what does this have to do with LACS?

What I find very disturbing is that their are no
accountability for spouses to prove that the "CS" money was actually
spent on the children.

Again, why? It is perhaps more of an impossibility for a women to spend
all the money she is given only on children than it is for a man to actually
pay this enormous sum.

CS needs to be accountable!

Here you go again. Like when you bitched that the train cars hauling Jews
to Nazi death camps should have had benches or when you proclaimed that the
separate school blacks were force to attended should have had more books.
What a loser you are!