Old May 18th 04, 08:21 PM

Default Mother's Paternity Fraud - US Supreme Court Case

"TrashBBRT" wrote in message ws.com...
The following US Supreme Court Petition for Certiorari was
entirely researched and written by Robert A. Hirschfeld, JD,
on behalf of the self-representing Petitioner, Carnell Smith.
It is Hirschfeld's eleventh Supreme Court Petition. (Scroll down
for the complete Carnell Smith filed brief.) .
Hirschfeld's prior US Supreme Court work includes two Petitions for
Writ of Habeas Corpus seeking release of the Cuban Boy,
Elian Gonzales, to the boy's Cuban father. Hirschfeld, who
was for ten years a prominent Father's Rights attorney,
is available on contract to draft your Federal and State
Appellate and Supreme Court briefs at:

Finally someone is acually challanging the sexual descrimination
against men in our court systems. Its a damn shame that a man can pay
a fortune for the support of a child that is not his, and our
government refuses to allow him regress.

I wish you Gods speed and the best luck in your case.