Old October 8th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
?-?

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in

And both should have the honor and privilege of raising the child,
INCLUDUNG providing for the financial needs of raising the child--no more
"but I'm just a poor little woman who was impregnated by that bad old man
and now he OWES me."

Young woman these days are raised with the notion that men will owe them on
termination of any relationship. Divorce and CS laws have not helped
relationships, they have crippled them to the point that men are now held
hostage to a family court's will. How did we ever go from the model 50's
family to the highly dysfunctional relationships of today?