Old May 12th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default #2-highest paid DCSE Attorney/employee calls stay-at-home dad "a babysitter"

If you would be a bit more specific about what she said, I would definitely
comment to her about this insult. What was the context in which she
referred to you as a "babysitter"?

wrote in message
ups.com...
The "Regional Special Counsel" for Virginia's Division of Child Support
Enforcement, NANCY CRAWFORD, referred to me as "a babysitter" in a
contempt review I had on this past Thursday.

I nearly fell out of my chair thinking about what a woman would have
done if she had been referred to in the same light.

FWIW, Virginia's General Assembly killed legislation that would have
allowed fathers to pay their child support payments in advance.

BTW, Ms. Crawford's email address is

Why not send her an email and let her know wht you think about child
support - even if you're a spambot?