Old May 12th 06, 05:35 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default #2-highest paid DCSE Attorney/employee calls stay-at-home dad "a babysitter"

This is the SECOND DCSE attorney who's told me to put my kids in
daycare so I can get a job...funny thing is assuming I could get a job
that pays $24,000 GROSS, all of that would be taken to pay the
$500/week it would cost to pay for daycare.

Remembering of course that I was $1700 AHEAD of the court's order when
they tried to jail me last time for four months...this contempt charge
was brought by DCSE about 16 days after I paid a $10,000 purge clause
by my wife having to liquidate her retirement account, plus the $7,000
in penalties we had to pay both the IRS and the managing company of the
account for early liquidation.

DCSE's claim this time was that I failed to make the July payment...of
course, the filed the Motion on the 6th of July, leaving 25 days
remaining in the month.

Just remember, child support enforcement is almost never about the
kids...it's about the state making money...about $342 a month from the
federal incentives on my account for one child alone.