Old October 2nd 06, 06:55 AM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.christnet.public
:::W H O S O E V E R:::

Default Thank you Governor Schwarzenegger!

Bible John wrote:

Thank you so much! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for doing this!
Perhaps you received my 5+ phone calls, my fax, and my email you about
veteoing this bill.

Perhaps you are now on the CHP's loonie watchlist that was created to
keep an eye on probable whack-jobs such as yourself that could end up
being a threat to the Governor or other state officials. Especially
with your police record...

Perhaps you also recieved a number of letters from other
christians in our greta state. But thanks for not letting the Homosexual
agenda get into the schools!

Why are you so afraid of homosexuals, John? Could it be because you
are a closet homosexual yourself? Is this why you are such a extreme
right-of-center fundamentalist yourself - because you hate yourself and
need to keep your secret desires in check by telling yourself and
everyone who will listen that you are an extremist?

One thing's for certain, Schwarzeneggar will have a tough time getting
re-elected because of this veto - and you will only have yourself and
others like you to blame for it in November.

Bye-bye, Arnie!