Old July 27th 05, 03:28 PM
Tracy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, depending upon when it was considered, it *was* true. She had
been paying her CS obligation up until the start of '03, but stopped it
cold.

My husband's ex-wife pays CS. We give it back to her, but she does pay it.
We don't have to give it back legally, but we do. She wasn't ordered to pay
it when the divorce was finalized because she didn't work while they were
married. It wasn't until the spring of 2004 when she was ordered to pay
child support. It isn't much due to her income level, but it is only $10
less than my ex-husband was supposed to pay and never did.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/