Old November 13th 06, 06:29 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Moon Shyne

Default Name change because parent not visiting child

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message
Considering what you wrote about not caring about the fathers that
are
hurt by the system, my wish for you is that you find yourself (or
someone you love) in a situation where you have done nothing wrong,

but
you are being egregiously harmed because other people have done
something wrong. When you have actually experienced that which you
are
so casually dismissing as being worth the price, then, perhaps, you

can
come back and share.

Hmmm, you mean like the CP mothers who are castigated, accused of
being
greedy, lazy, and all manner of things, because SOME CP mothers are

that
way?

Those kind of generalizations?

You haven't seen me do that, Moon. I think both sides of the issue
have
victims. It is not a good system.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that YOU were guilty of it - but you have
admit, CP's come here at their own peril - and all too many posters here
insist that all CP's are terrible people who are ruining their children -
and I really dislike broad generalizations of any kind.

While it may not be a good system, having gone through a number of years
without the system (it's pretty impossible to do a wage assignment on
someone who's self-employed), this is far better.

Because?

Because not *all* fathers voluntarily support their children.