Old September 25th 04, 02:10 AM
CME

"Betsy" wrote in message
news:eG25d.295$Mf.79@trnddc05...

"CME" wrote in message
news:Ik15d.49484$t61.38407@clgrps13...

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message

Nope. Not you. Actually, knowing how much it would annoy you, I
won't
pray
for you :-)

But whilst your down on your knees :-O

In your dreams.

Grown out of the wet ones I'm afraid ;-)

Has your son got to that age yet? Can be difficult for some parents to
explain.

Dennis

What age is this so I can prepare?

Christine

I believe Dennis is referring to puberty. The age differs for each child.

Betsy

Doesn't masturbation start at a younger age though? That's why I'm asking,
I have no idea about some of these things. I mean just last weekend my son
was kicked in the balls and the pain seemed to go away. Then the next night
he complained of it really hurting. So I asked some friends about it
because geez I don't know and I didn't want to go to the doctor if it was
just a normal post-sacking dilemma. So my Dad said check to see if he's
swollen.... well thankfully I have twins so a quick look at them both showed
that yes indeedy things were um not quite right. They'll have to learn to
guard their bits a bit more in the future.

Christine