Old February 22nd 04, 06:29 PM
Amy

Default info on inductions

Continuous EFM doesn't have to be a big deal. It doesn't have to tie
you to the bed or to labouring on your back. I had continuous EFM
with #2 due to an induction at 38 weeks and I spent most of my labour
walking around (albeit on a fairly tight leash) and upright until I
felt like climbing onto the bed for transition. Talk to your care
providers because they can often bend the "rules" for people who ask
and know what they are talking about.

Thanks Cheryl...this site said basically you will end up delivering
semi-sitting due to the EFM. With my son I laboured on all fours and
delivered side-lying. _No-one_ will make me lie down, it's not comfortable
for me. This was really freaking me out, so thanks for that :-)