Old October 16th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default deadbeat and enabler Brief Rant

Why exactly is it that women like Ileana feel that it's only the MAN's
responsibility
to take care of the children financially? It's funny because it's
pretty darn
obvious that you custodial mothers (not all, just some like Ileana)
want
to PUNISH the dad's for having slept with them and getting them
pregnant...
it's like because they were PUNISHED by having to take care of a
child,
they feel they should PUNISH the ex and make him pay...If your child
is such a drain on you, why did you have him? If he's such a drain on
you,
why don't you give him to the father? Because you want to control
everyone's
life...How sad that you feelt that YOUR sacrifice to raise your kid
means
that someone should pay you for it...Lousy excuse for women...very
sick.

=====
OK--My Rant of the Month....Have I had one yet this month? Can't remember.
Oh well.
Women can blame the National Organization for Women for relegating them to
pathetic
government/man dependent, entitlement-minded creatures, incapable of
standing on their own two
feet with pride and confidence in their abilities to survive on their own
devices. NOW transformed
women's rights to equality to women's rights to preferential treatment
demanding that courts rescue
weak women from the throes of evil men. At the same time, they convinced an
entire
generation (or two) of women that if they did not go after these men
(defined only by gender), they were somehow
stupid and short-changing their children. Of course, those who welcomed this
attitude (weak, unmotivated
women), now would rather spend years digging and scratching for a few
pennies handout from men
and government, screaming with all their might that the men deserve to be
chased down like animals--for some reason, and
need to be taught a lesson--for something. Dignity and self-reliance in
women became chastised and ridiculed as faults rather
than virtues. The most tragic outcome is the creation of an entire
generation of girls who are taught they are more
important and smarter than men and can do perfectly fine without the
"idiots" as long as they get to take his wallet
when they leave. This is called having your cake and eating it too, and an
entire court system seemed quite happy
to pat them on the head and lament, "Poor girl." That is why women, such as
those we have seen deluging ACS from "FamilyKB" with the whining mantra
of "Please help me! He's sooo bad and I need rescued," both nauseate and
anger me just as all the advertisement/ marketing
portraying men as buffoons and morons worthy of nothing more than financing
women. If you are curious as to how all this
media/court portraiture might affect a generation of young boys and men, do
a web search of "looking-glass self," (which is usually
correctly cited as part of the "passive bigotry" [an oxymoron] that has
endangered generations of black men). Yeah, this ****es me off--I have five
extraordinarily important sons, including my stepson. So, in
conclusion.....You can mess with Texas all you want, but leave my sons alone
:-)