Old September 19th 12, 05:50 AM
dadnomore dadnomore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
oups.com...
Yeah, tell me about it. This guy is sick

First you come out here slamming the man because he gave a professional
opinion concerning custudy, and it obviously didn't match yours. Then you
come back in here responding to your own post claiming the man is sick.

Exactly why are you upset with this man? I'm assuming he is a licensed
psychologist in the Portland-Metro area, right?

Tracy
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
Strassberg was the attorney appointed "evaluator" in my son's custody case, even after my ex's three best friends intervened after witnessing alcohol and drug abuse in front of my son- he still awarded custody to her. I'm a clean and sober professional, (that's why we split), her friends who he interviewed are a doctor, a therapists and pathologist (trash for sure), yet he believed her when she said that she didn't drink or use. He won't take my calls or answer emails- he has no professional integrity or back bone. DON'T TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR CHILDS FUTURE!