Old August 15th 04, 06:10 AM
Briar Rabbit

Amy wrote:
"nooneimportant" no.spam@me wrote in message
news:RmyTc.123970$8_6.43841@attbi_s04...

Long rant here, and i know its gonna draw fire, but i've
had enough. 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot 76% of the

people

believe those statistics without question. Why don't you be one of the
other 24%?

I promised myself I wouldn't respond to this thread, but I think this is
actually the most sensible post I've seen on the issue.

My experience is that those who promote the foreskin are shocking liars.

Sensible you say? To "be" one of the minority just to be so?

Are you also going to support those who want to legalize sex with
children ... they are also in the minority.

Are you also going to support those who believe that domestic rape is
not a crime ... they are also in the minority.

Or are you going to just jump to support those who support the foreskin
for wild psychosexual reasons?