Old August 15th 04, 02:05 PM
nooneimportant

My experience is that those who promote the foreskin are shocking liars.

Sensible you say? To "be" one of the minority just to be so?

Are you also going to support those who want to legalize sex with
children ... they are also in the minority.

Are you also going to support those who believe that domestic rape is
not a crime ... they are also in the minority.

Or are you going to just jump to support those who support the foreskin
for wild psychosexual reasons?

Ok... now that is just the off the wall response that i find eerily typical.
Somehow linking someones desire for intactness to pedaresty and rape.....
Frankly sexual realationships with children is downright disgusting at the
most basic level, and is rightly illegal in almost everyplace in the world,
its a terrible trauma to the child that has horrible costs in long term
health to the child. I personally have a cousin that was sexually abused as
a child by her dad, she had psychological and developmental issues her whole
life because of what that sick ******* did to her, even now, tho she had
kids of her own, and a reasonably stable home, she is constantly plauged by
what that sick son of a bitch did to her. So why in the HELL do you think
an intactist would support such an idea, we have the childs health and
integrity as a chief concern.

Lets also jump on the whole rape idea, what in the HELL does rape have to do
with circumcision? People that rape other people have something wrong in
their heads other than being whole or cut. I don't know the psychological
reasoning behind why a person commits rape so i won't jump into that, but I
am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that circumcision
or noncircumcision plays absolutely no part in the issue. (in fact i am
willing to bet that psychological scars left by childhood rape may play a
significant part in some instances!, but nowhere near all) Weather a rape
happens in a dark alleyway, or in the bed of a married couple is
insignificant, rape is rape, and is perpetuated by people that have other
issues than being cut or intact. Rape is justifiably immoral and illegal,
and has a horrible cost to victems over a lifetime.

Wild psycosexual reasons?
Look in the mirror buddy, why are you so millitant on cutting people?
Perhaps the same reason I am so millitant on letting people choose weather
they want to be cut?
Your fantasy for wanting someone cut can only be explianed by an innate
sexual desire, wow... isn't that the same accusation you make against
intactivists? Sure you bring scientific evidence that supports your belief,
and so do we, we choose to ignore your science, you choose to ignore our
science. Frankly we arent much different (and yes i know you are dying to
type "yeah but we're not ****wits" a typical response from people who don't
like to be questioned).