Old December 9th 04, 03:49 AM
Kane

On 8 Dec 2004 13:48:15 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

Chris, your obsessive reposting of this makes me
wonder if you aren't deriving some perverse
sexual jollies from it.

Your assumption it's obsessive and perverse suggests you haven't the
capacity to judge.

We revisit knowledge for many reasons. And we reexhibit it for many
very legitimate reasons.

That's what museums are for. They make us think. This is a museum
exhibit. And one day it will be a strange and sick exhibit that
children will be listening to along with their parents reminding them
we are no longer savages that assault our own children. Go listen. Try
it.

Have you listened to the tape? Please do. Chris provides an important
public service with it. It reminds those of us with a conscience just
what is involved in this compulsion to strike a child, and for those
without a sufficiently developed conscience..well, in time it might
start to sink in, but in your case....naw!

Kane