Old September 28th 07, 05:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

Takes food of the kids plate?

$25 per year equals:

$2.09 a month
or
$0.48 per week
or
$0.07 per day

Anyone who knows how to feed kids on only 48 cents a month has the
solution to world hunger.

Made me sick when I read this in the paper last week. These CPs are so
used to freebies and handouts and having everyone cater to them,
they're getting all indignant over having to pay a minute annual fee.
What if they had to fork over, say $300 per week or face jail, loss of
licenses, public scorn, etc, etc, etc..?

One of the lawyer types quoted in the article I read asked "Where else
could a parent obtain the services of a law firm, accounting service,
collection agency, and detective firm for a mere 48 cents a week?".
No kidding.