Old September 28th 07, 10:35 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

"whatamess" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just don't understand how custodial parents, who have decided to go
through the states can complain about a lousy 25USD a YEAR!!! for a
service THEY requested in many cases. They claim this will just take
food away from their children...Funny, but those same custodial
parents seem to have computers, internet service and cell phones among
other things...Hmmm, I don't know about you, but NONE of these things
should come BEFORE feeding your children...and if you don't have
enough to FEED your children, then you sure don't have the money to
spend on computers, internet service and cell phones...no, believe it
or not, they are NOT necesssities, although nice to have...

Dude, the greedy NEVER think clearly; that's why they steal.