Old September 28th 07, 03:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

wrote in

One of the lawyer types quoted in the article I read asked "Where else
could a parent obtain the services of a law firm, accounting service,
collection agency, and detective firm for a mere 48 cents a week?".
No kidding.

Why don't we just hand over our paycheck to the government and have them
control every aspect of our lives, that's what some people want the
government to do for them.

Might as well, after you get finished paying income taxes, fuel costs,
housing and CS, there's nothing left over to make any decisions with!