Old June 7th 08, 02:52 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

In this tangent I am responding to 3 specific posts, mine and your 2
dishonest interpretations of what my post said. You have ignored the
truth and gone onto 2 more tangents. Think I have no basis for thinking
your side of a story is not the whole story?

Nice subterfuge. Let's start with your failing to produce your claimed
holy writ, the article in the NY Times.
Your turn.
Phil #3

First tell me again how bad and biased the NY Times is. How biased they
are against you. Lay it out for me and I will show you how to use the
Times' webpage.

Post the article