Old May 7th 08, 11:45 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

Default my 6 year old poops his pants

In article 83d0a5c17560e@uwe, avalon_mom says...

Ok so my almost 6 year old is still pooping his pants i'm at a total loss. I
dont think its a medical condition because he can make it to the bathroom he
knows when he has to go it doesnt hurt. I make him go to bed early I take
away tv I've spanked nothing has worked. He will go to the bathroom for a
couple weeks sometimes a month no problem then out of nowhere he starts
pooping in his pants again. It's not alot though usually one small to medium
size like he's holding it in doesnt want to go I think because he's too busy
playing to stop and go any idea's on how to make him go and stop this
nonsense? Please help

Do you *know* it's not a medical condition? Have you discussed this with your
pediatrician?

Banty