Old March 27th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,soc.men

Default Fathers Rights

"Lost Lurker" )posts her hatred of men and
fathers:
busted wrote:

I have an idea, why not give the children in the first instance to the
fathers and let the mothers pay $3000 a month before taxes in child
support.

Excellent. Lets give women *equality*... That is, after all, what
they *claim* they want...

" It is exactly because men are fair that we've listened so
patiently to women's accusations that we're not. " Jack Kammer,
" If Men Have all The Power, How Come Women Make All The Rules ",
page 12.

You can only *give* children to fathers who want and ask for them.

Well then, the stats on fathers who asked for, and/or fought for
custody would then indicate that there are MILLIONS of such fathers...

I wonder how many moms are *stuck* with children that they had pleaded
for the dads to take custody, and the dads refused.

" I wonder " being code for " I wish it were so, but I'm too hateful
to bother with doing *any* actual research... " In short, its " What
I am about to say is made up *cow***** ".

It's much easier to move on by paying a check once a month and being
the good-time daddy or mommy on week-ends, than to actually have to
make the daily parental decisions and use good parenting skills that a
child needs to thrive.

Says the man hating lunatic who has AbZero experience with doing
so...

" Math is hard ! " Talking Barbie.

Yes, I said "thrive", not just survive. Some
moms don't want it either, but they don't have a say in the matter,
either.

Really ? Heard of Legal Adopting Out Laws, Legal Infant Abandon
Laws and... *abortion* ?

Yes, Baby Feminists are THAT *stoopid* !

Yes, I think the system is faulted, too. But from what I have seen,
while sitting in our circuit court; the dads rarely ask. They don't
want the full-time responsibility.

No proof offered ? Misandrist cow**** fact free loon claim fails.

Read " Divorced Dads; Shattering The Myths " by Sanford Braver,
" Fatherless America " by David Blankenhorn, and " Father And Child
Reunion " by Dr. Warren Farrell, if you can stand to have your
*blind hate of men and fathers* challenged by some actual facts.

FYI, in my state, CS is paid after taxes. It's based on the net.

So ? " Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

Any system that does not start with joint legal and physical
custody between the co-parents ( Assuming *both* were allowed
to choose that status for themselves ), unless there is legal
PROOF of an unfitness in one, that would have CPS taking kids
out of a married family home, had it occured there, is pure
sexism, misandry, and evil, as well as harmful to children.

" If raising kids is so menial and degrading, who do women fight
us so bitterly in court for the opportunity to do it ? Kammer,
page 92.

Andre