Old December 25th 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hell, you ARE a profanity, just by your choice of targets for vicious
attacks by you. YOU ATTACK THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE WON AGAINST
CPS....that MAKES you a CPS suck yourself, you stupid git.

What do you consider a "win" against CPS?

Getting your children back into your custody. Frosting would be
overturning the founded allegations and having the state back-off even
before you go to court. Such as having the judge, at a shelter hearing,
close the case for lack of credible evidence.

Now ask me who's done that. Then ask how many times. Then ask for who?

Then I'll refer you to many posts in
alt.support.child-protective-services.

And your definition of a "win" would be...?

By the way, stop answering the attackers if you wish to be left alone.

And especially if you wish to have a credible and responsible exchange
with some of us here.

Greg will engage you to dodge his responsibility for leading families
astray. He loves to have folks like Kathleen or your crowd here to
muddy things up.

A few of us prefer to focus on what works without costing people their
financial future.

Thanks for your question and the opportunity you provide for me to
answer.

Kane