Old December 26th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Greg wrote
About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Dan wrote Private?
Dan wrote I still go there.

You have been disinvited twice from that one web site/group.

Greg wrote
He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

Dan wrote
If someone used a fake name and cloaked
their IP address how could you know it was me?

It wasn't up to me to know. I never even complained.
The management there recognized you as soon
as you posted your bitchy puke directed at me.
Your "finesse" from before you were ejected was instantly recognizable.