Old July 23rd 03, 12:53 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"Betsy" wrote in message
. com...
In news:F_oTa.121984$N7.17176@sccrnsc03,
typed:
Betsy wrote:
I suppose I shall discover in time, if this is going to continue.
One never knows when another may begin the change needed. I have
done what I can, and will let time tell the rest. I have learned,
the hard way, not to invest too much of myself 'saving' other
people. I share my story(ies) and what worked for me. Where I am
now, is miles from where I was 12 years ago. It took 12 years to get
here, but I am here. I can only act as a guide to those willing to
accept guidance. No more need be said. Or rather, I will say no
more.

what are you talking to HIM for? I have already admitted to needing
to change, Paul is in denial and clearly abusive calling me looney
lorain on here all the time yet insisting that he is doing nothing
wrong, don't talk to him about how hard you have it convincing me
that I need to change. That ruins your credibility. Otherwise, I do
take your words to heart and appreciate your efforts to help me and
my son, and I love your .sig lines, they are funny.

OK, first off, I am free to talk to whomever I choose. Whether you like

it
or not, whether my son likes it or not, whether my mother likes it or not.
It's called free choice, and it's a God given gift. Secondly, I am simply
letting these folks know, that while they disagree with me on whether or

not
you will change, I (being relatively new here) am going to try. They are
trying to dissuade me, by telling me I am wasting my time. I am telling

him
(Paul) in essence, it's my time, I choose how to spend it. If you find it
ruins my credibility, then I wasn't very credible in your eyes to begin
with. Sometimes things happen that you don't like, that don't affect you
directly, that aren't aimed at you, and you don't like them. Get over it,
move on, don't let it bother you. If I got upset everytime on of my
co-workers I respected spoke to one of my co-workers I didn't like, I

would
spend my entired work day upset. It's not worth it.

Heh no ****.

Again, I like your tolerance and patience, it's more then i seem to be able
to muster for some

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.