Old June 1st 04, 05:52 AM
TrashBBRT

Default Kenneth R. Pangborn

Folks, if you would like to learn the truth about Kenneth R. Pangborn,
without his being able to
intercept and fill the public newsgroups with his usual venomous lies, and
ad hominem attacks,
communicate with me directly, via any of the means displayed at
http://www.nolawyer.com .

As to Pangborn, I knew that pathetic poseur longer than most, and still
recall what initially turned
me off.... his tale about an armageddon in an abandoned missile silo
involving
hopeless fathers (including Pangborn himself) and their abducted children.

Pangborn and his assorted multiple personalities have apparently become
frustrated
by their large anonymous following of enemies, and have evidently decided to
stop
keeping their distance from me, an isolation I have enjoyed lo these 25
years.